a heads up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
The two black holes will combine into one black hole with the same total mass. This will create gravity waves that will ripple through the universe.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I think what he's saying is that as you approach the speed of light and your mass increases you will develop a gravity well which will then in turn 'pull' your destination closer to you. So, you're not only traveling towards your target, but your target is also traveling towards you. That will allow you to travel at a speed that is relatively faster than light, but not absolutely faster than light. This is what I learned when I went to the Nibiruian college of fine arts.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Did you get to the part yet that this was a hypothetical idea? Meaning not real! It was based on some woman claiming she had been abducted and the aliens implanted a communication device in her brain. She also claimed the world was going to end in 2003! When that didn't happen she moved the date to 2012. There has been absolutely no scientific support that suggests this is even possible. In the realm of time/matter for this Planet X to have an effect on earth it would first have to disrupt the gravitational fields of other planets long before it got to earth - this has not yet happened. When dealing with the quantum physics of hypothetical situations, this theory cannot stand the test of applied sciences. This Planet X (Nibiru) would need to be on the same orbit, in the same galaxy and have the ability to stop and restart Earth's rotation. Since the center is liquid it would take from the last passing 3600 years ago to the year 2900 to do that.

Since this isn't science and is only some nutcase's theory, you can rest assured you will live to see 2013 and beyond. The nutcase isn't even qualified in any science discipline of any fashion.

From the "BadAstronomy Newsletter #51" of June 5, 2004

One year anniversary of the not destruction of the Earth

Sigh, how time flies: it was just over a year ago when Earth was not destroyed
by Planet X. Nancy Lieder, the erstwhile cult leader and
alien-telepathic-signal recipient, made loud claims that on May 15, 2003, 90%
of us would be killed due to the effects of a giant planet passing close
by the Earth. Oddly, on May 16, most of us were still around. Amazingly, Nancy
is still out there making her claims (the aliens were testing her with a
"white lie" so she says), though not so amazingly, her followers have
dwindled to a handful of die-hard believers. Of course, vultures
were waiting in the wings, ready to pick the entrails off the corpse
of Planet X. I'll deal with them the way I dealt with Nancy: using patience,
logic, reason, critical thinking, and, of course, the truth.
Some people refuse to recognize truth because they can't handle it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store