Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

Acquired my first betta~Senor Azul

Discussion in 'Anabantoids' started by fish-n-chips, Sep 30, 2010.

1. fish-n-chips

fish-n-chips AC Members

machinist
    I recently acquired my first betta(half moon) that came with a 3 gallon eclipse. I got it for free from my sister. She got it for her 26 yo son that has Downs Syndrome. Due to his condition, he couldn't do water changes and feeding was hard for him due to his finger dexterity( lack of to be precise. The scratches on the acrylic are from him using the glass mag float on it. Otherwise tank works great and his betta that I had to rename Senor Azul since John Cena would not cut it for me is very happy,healthy and full of personality. I just added the driftwood and the plants were extra from planting my 20g long. Anyway, I would like to introduce Senor Azul to all of you here at AC.

full tank shot
    036.JPG

Senor Azul himself
    037.JPG

Sorry about that picture quality, what I have is all that I have for now.
    Thank you for looking and input/comments are always welcome
    ~FNC~

2. fishycat

fishycat needs more wiggle.

Nice & ruffly! I like the rich deep blue bettas... Had one very close to yours a few years back. Looking forward to some up close, clear pics if you can get 'em! :)

3. JK_Fish

JK_Fish AC Members

High School Student
    Wow, he's beautiful. He's probably very impressive when he flares :)

4. BettaFishMommy

BettaFishMommy finkids make me happy :-)

he looks like a delta. nice!