Aquascaping Ideas w/ Plant List

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rescue Ranger

AC Members
Nov 7, 2008
Did you BOIL the driftwood first?

I think you're going to have a sweet setup once you get everything in there.

yea haha, I boiled/cleaned it.

Thanks man! I'm looking forward to it. The stupid driftwood just floats now so I gotta anchor it down.

Time for plants!!!

jptjpt

AC Members
May 16, 2008
You should do fine with the AH Supply setup for growing the plants you listed. I have the same setup on my 55G. They're PC, not HO. Val americana gigantea will grow too long for the tank, but you can get a nice effect letting the leaves grow accross the surface. Just be careful once the plants start to grow well. You will need to trim off the leaves often or risk blocking out light for ground cover plants.

Rescue Ranger

AC Members
Nov 7, 2008
You should do fine with the AH Supply setup for growing the plants you listed. I have the same setup on my 55G. They're PC, not HO. Val americana gigantea will grow too long for the tank, but you can get a nice effect letting the leaves grow accross the surface. Just be careful once the plants start to grow well. You will need to trim off the leaves often or risk blocking out light for ground cover plants.
What kind of ground cover are you using in your 55G?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store