Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

Blueplanet 50L for FOWLR nano????

Discussion in 'Marine Fish Only (FO) / Fish Only With Live Rock (' started by louise01, May 8, 2011.

1. louise01

louise01 AC Members

Aerobics Instructor and Veterinary Nurse In Traini
    Sep 5, 2011
    Thinking about this for the kitchen. Just nice, basic, tiny, with 2 orange occys and LR (possibly a couple morphs if they could handle it). I'd just throw some macro in with the rock as well possibly (although it might take over..hmmm)

This is the link
    http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/cata ... &catID=115

I currently have the tank sitting around (setup with freshwater) but doing nothing. I also have an extra pump in there for water circulation. Was actually suprised to find that it was a T5 light... shocked really!

Any thoughts??

2. TabisFish

TabisFish AC Members

Kidsitting
    Sep 11, 2012
    Maybe one clown

3. greech

greech AC Moderators

Environmental Assessments and Remediation
    Jan 29, 2015
    2 clowns will eventually get too big IMO.

4. louise01

louise01 AC Members

Aerobics Instructor and Veterinary Nurse In Traini
    Sep 5, 2011
    Dragging this thread back up. Seriously thinking about it now. I aquired a LOT of morphs recently and am thinking I may have too many for my current tank. If I set this up and I can 'throw' some LR and morphs in it and attempt 'fragging' them... Something I have wanted to try for a while. I dont really want any macro in the tank incase it takes over but will risk it and can always cut it if it starts to grow.

Light wise its a T5 but I dont know if its a HO or NO. Can morphs flourish in either? Probably chuck some zoas in there too as I have a heap!

Would like a colourful fish in there too. 2 fish would be good but its not a big tank so suggestions would be great :)

If i was to turn this into a full nano what corals could I potentially keep under this light?