Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

1. Hello Guest, Welcome back to AquariaCentral don't forget to setup your avatar! --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/avatar

BOUGHT THE TANK

Discussion in 'Freshwater Bottom Dwellers' started by vanillarum, Mar 20, 2012.

1. vanillarum

vanillarum AC Members

May 10, 2015
    Well, I broke down and did it. Been wondering for a while if I needed to upsize my 40 breeder with my 4 L240s in it. Three of them are 6-7", while the 4th is about 5". The 40 breeder is 18" front to back, and with the 12" caves I have in it, it was a little tight. So I needed a 24" front to back tank that was not huge. Didn't want to go with the 120 (don't think the boss would have been happy, either). I was looking at the 70 wide, which is 48 x 24 x 13, and had pretty much decided to get that. Then someone mentioned that they had a tank that was 36 x 24 x 12. I looked it up, and it is a 45 wide. I just ordered one from GlassCages, who keeps that size in stock. Now I just need to build a stand and sell the 40 breeder and it's stand. Just wanted to vent. Thanx !!

2. fishorama

fishorama AC Members

May 25, 2015
    Awesome Dan! That tank sounds like a bottom feeder heaven!

:topic: Now that I have a riverish tank, how are your sewellia babies doing? I'm ready!

3. vanillarum

vanillarum AC Members

May 10, 2015
    How many are you looking for ? I will start trying to round them up.

4. smitty

smitty AC Members

Jan 14, 2013
    They are fine in that tank.