briggs permit responce what the ****?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
well i knew i had the worst luck of all, but now they are trying to catch me shipping without a permit and gona through me in the snail pilfering penitentiary for this,....:eek3:

We need to get to the bottom of this, a phone call to Obama!
perhaps it is the reason why, they made up a reason for them to have a job, chasing all us bad snail keeping people, as we are in need of watching,...lol

i think he is cutting out the fat, so to speak lol......

sorry the name of the woman is Steiner, i hit the a by mistake and can't edit now

Last edited:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I don't know, Dixienut. You have the proof to defend yourself. Their system gave you the slip about permits not required yet ironically shipping state by state requires a permit for diffusas. They need to get to the bottom of this and clarify what exactly has changed. They should stop making changes without informing those who had filed for permits. I have seen this problem a few times.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I said something about this awhile ago. Someone else had the same response from all of the states back in early December. I couldn't get any input from anyone, and the USDA never returned my emails.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
do you think it is a mistake ? or they have cleared the briggs from this????????

it really can't be a mistake cause the same woman did mine and Rachel's

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Perhaps make a personal call or visit to the USDA. This should get to the bottom of the confusion. Emails are so easy to ignore or forget.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Dixie, Jinkz has had her permits for awhile now (not sure on exact times or anything though), you just applied for them. The other person who applied and got the response had applied in early December. The apparant change has just recently happened, and anybody who applied before the change would have gotten the permits. With the crappy economy, it's no wonder they didn't "waste" resources contacting everyone with current permits.

Lupin, I was going to call, but I never got around to it before, and now I certainly don't want to waste the minutes calling them now with hubby's possible layoff.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
anyone have the number to call the right person i will call just don't have the number, and i don't want to spend all day talking to idiots, been doing that all day and week, can't get to anyone that knows anything about nothing,lol

been fighting verizon dsl all week, and getting a migrane,..and the only one i could understand, didn't know anything,.

get the number to a real person who actually does this and i'll call.

i have unlimited calling,. charging the h**l out of me might as well use it,..lol

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store