Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

Coral beauty and Lemonpeel Angel in same tank? yes or no?

Discussion in 'Marine Fish Only (FO) / Fish Only With Live Rock (' started by jrwarrior23, Jul 12, 2006.

1. jrwarrior23

jrwarrior23 Registered Member

I have a 55gal FOWLR, I have a lemoonpeel angel and a clownfish. I want to add a Coral beaty. Am i asking for trouble. I know tangs you cant keep together but what about these guys? any suggestions. I want the coral beauty but i dont want to get rid of my lemonpeel..

2. capecodder

capecodder AC Members

most people will tell you no. i have seen up to three angels in a tank.
    they should be of different size and shape when considering this.
    i wouldn't recommend it.

3. jasonpc

jasonpc AC Members

I added a Coral Beauty and a Half Black Angel to a 55 FOWLR with a Singapore Angel. They all three fought all the time. I had them in the tank for three weeks and the Half-Black was lying in the corner on the edge of death. I sadly had to remove him to the greater fish heaven above. RIP

They were all the same size. I strongly suggest against having more than two. It is gutsy to have more than one. If you do decide to go with the Coral Beauty make sure the two fish are diff. sizes. Keep an eye on them for the bigger will isolate the smaller from the choice spots in the rock and any food presented at feeding time.