Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

1. Hello Guest, Welcome back to AquariaCentral don't forget to setup your avatar! --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/avatar

Expanding

Discussion in 'General Cold & Temperate Water' started by Ichthius, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Ichthius

Ichthius AC Members

Nov 20, 2014
  2. spencerguy1

spencerguy1 I dont do Tuesdays.

Jun 17, 2014
    Wow... Beast...

3. Somervell

Somervell AC Members

Mar 29, 2015
    This is really fascinating. Following your blog on GG. That is one gorgeous tri-color bubble eye you have in your gallery. I'm suffering a serious case of goldfish envy!! :)

4. Ichthius

Ichthius AC Members

Nov 20, 2014
    The tanks are all in place, plumbed for recirculating supply, drain and air. Filter to come next.

Moved fish into 3 of the 6. pictures and etc are on the blog but not liked to the main label yet.

5. Ichthius

Ichthius AC Members

Nov 20, 2014
  6. Ratlova30

Ratlova30 AC Members

Receptionist
    May 30, 2012
    Really cool, how will they be heated during the winter? I can only imagine what your neighbors were thinking when you got all those tanks :)

7. Ichthius

Ichthius AC Members

Nov 20, 2014
    Most likely will only heat to keep above freezing. I like to let some of my fish experience winter, with the gold of developing strains that can handle a winter.

They will be plumbed to a central recirculating system which will have a submersible heater.

Myneighbors think they own the world so I love giving them new things to complain about, but not to me because I won't speak to them. The first time I met them they implied I was cooking meth on thanksgiving morning. Ever smell varnish? It's legal last time I checked and I'm a good neighbor. They are not.

8. Ratlova30

Ratlova30 AC Members

Receptionist
    May 30, 2012
    lol, I would have been like hey neighbor, hope you don't mind me putting these giant meth cooking pots along the fence;my wife said I couldn't cook it in the house... good luck with your goldies, they sure are under appreciated fish.

9. ponderingky

ponderingky AC Members

Pharmaceutical sales
    Jun 5, 2013
    Wow what a setup!! Where do you live? IF you were my neighbor I would be over all the time!!

10. TheFishBoss97

TheFishBoss97 AC Members

High School
    Mar 21, 2014
    those look awesome;) filtraiton must be a lot of $$$?:)
    if u were my neighbor i'd be swimming with the fishes all the time;)

look like giant woks.......