Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

1. Hello Guest, Welcome back to AquariaCentral don't forget to setup your avatar! --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/avatar

FS FS- halfmoon Bettas Seymour, Indiana- pickup or shipping

Discussion in 'AC Marketplace : Buy and Sell' started by ashtinbuchanan, Mar 13, 2012.

1. ashtinbuchanan

ashtinbuchanan Registered Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Indiana
    Anybody near Indiana wanting to purchase a Betta from me? They are spawning this week. should be beautiful red,black,silver, gold, and platinum dragons, as well as some blue and green. Here is a pic of the parents.
    fwbettashm1329003603.jpg 031212125716.jpg
    The female actually has a full top fin, but wasnt displaying it, in my opinion she is quite a superb female, her brothers are champions, and her parents are from Thailand. I got the daddy from a Arizona breeder. Wanted to see how many people are interested, so I know how many eggs to keep, so I dont get over worked with hundreds of bettas!

2. Bushkill

Bushkill Registered Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Price?

3. ashtinbuchanan

Apr 1, 2012
    I will edit post

4. ashtinbuchanan

Apr 1, 2012
    Ok cant edit post, I will be selling them from $4-$30 depending on their quality and sex. I can ship USPS for $15 with a live guarantee, I can refund the cost of the fish, but not the cost of the shipping. I can ship differently upon request. I will post pics and videos of the fry as they grow.

5. bushynoseburton

bushynoseburton AC Members

Nov 16, 2012
    Do you currently keep anything else?

6. ashtinbuchanan

Apr 1, 2012
    I currently do not have anything else available sorry :(

7. lesliep

lesliep Registered Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Im looking for a betta, and possibly a breeding pair, and live in Indianapolis. This summer I was thinking about trying to breed some for the first time. The ones around here in stores look crummy lately. . . . . I might be interested in picking up...may be a fun road trip on a weekend........

8. bushynoseburton

bushynoseburton AC Members

Nov 16, 2012
    road trip indeed but there is NOTHING in Seymour at all.... The old saying goes " Go to Seymour to seyless" After 33 years of seeing it I finally caught on to what they where saying.....

9. lesliep

lesliep Registered Member

Apr 9, 2012
    My cousin lives on the way...Id be stopping to see her anyways :p lol How long til they're ready? Will you be posting pics as they develop?

10. ashtinbuchanan

Apr 1, 2012
    I will be posting videos and pics :) Change of plans though, different male, Leo was too timid for her, she is a very feisty girl, she was too dominant, so I picked another male, and they seem to be hitting it off behind the glass. Here is a pic of the new guy: (I messed up his fins when I netted him while cleaning his tank :( but he is still wonderful! and def. dominant enough for Gwen.
    fwbettashm1332269306.jpg