Help with sick guppy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ChrisFranland78

Registered Member
Mar 5, 2015
About 5 days ago I noticed that one of my guppies tail was shredded, I thought that there was something up as he was hiding more than usual and thought he was getting bullied.

I moved him and the other guppy to the querntine tank so i could keep a better eye on them that's set up, but have noticed that his spine is curved almost 45 degrees when he's not swimming around , I have tried feeding peas but hes swimming and not eating and am going through treatment of esha 2000 (day 4).

Have tested the tank for N02 and ammonia but from the api liquid test I'm showing as 0 ppm, have recently bought a new quarantine tank as the previous one broke, am using the same sponge filter but have had to change the substrate as when cleaning the previous tank shares if plastic broke off into the tank when I was cleaning it out, also did have the same problem with a zebra danio not so long ago as well and that lasted a few days in the previous quarantine tank, obviously have changed the water since then and done a few 100%, just wondering if something could have been left over still

uploadfromtaptalk1427241369484.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1427241387483.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1427241475195.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store