It is amazing!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rinmouse

peek-a-boo!
Aug 5, 2006
I have to say, I love my aquaclear. I have an aquaclear 70 on my 55g. I actually traded a 110 for a fluval 404 that was missing a piece. (it was a good trade) I love them. They are SOOOO easy and fast to clean. I have to admit, I rinse the HOB media every time I do a water change, and well... how often does everyone rinse their canister media? ummm I have to say, mine is lucky if it is once a month.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
You need WAY more cories. he must be very lonely.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
I can't hear anything! I look every morning to make sure the water is moving in the tank! I think maybe because it has such a wide outlet that it spreads the water over a greater area. I am not sure, but I love it. The thing that I worry about is that it is sitting in a window and because it is translucent and I am afraid I will get algea. But so far none to be seen.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
the Ac's a great filters. the larger ones have good flow.
I run the ac 70 on my 55 with ugf.. the water is always incredibly clear..

I also use them on my 29's I constantly check them as they are so quiet that you can't tell they are running.

;)

they do need to be cleaned from time to time tho to keep them running well.(as do all filters)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store