Mafia 100...The Witches return - sign-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I have nowhere to be until mid march, so I'm good whenever :p

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thanks guys/gals....I was told weekends are best to get the names, but not sure if this will be the weekend or not for sure. Mod's are pretty busy and getting all the names/passwords ready is pretty time consuming so we gotta understand. When I do get the names, I will let everyone know, if no more have signed up at that point, I will send some PMs out and give it a few days to see if I get a response. Ya'll are more then welcome to send out a few "invites" if ya want also, if you do be sure to add if they want to be completely anonymous they can send me a PM, they will be signed up anonymously and it will be their choice if they want to reveal who they are at the end or not. ;)

BTW, has anyone seen John, Zsand, Plant, Jmax, Ogre, Charlie, KOTD or any of the old schoolers around the site lately?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
After this coming week I'm pretty much free again, or as close as I'll be for a while...so I'd definitely like to delay the start if possible.

I haven't seen any of the vets listed recently, which is unfortunate...especially because I recall some of them saying they'd be around for #100.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Thanks guys/gals....I was told weekends are best to get the names, but not sure if this will be the weekend or not for sure. Mod's are pretty busy and getting all the names/passwords ready is pretty time consuming so we gotta understand. When I do get the names, I will let everyone know, if no more have signed up at that point, I will send some PMs out and give it a few days to see if I get a response. Ya'll are more then welcome to send out a few "invites" if ya want also, if you do be sure to add if they want to be completely anonymous they can send me a PM, they will be signed up anonymously and it will be their choice if they want to reveal who they are at the end or not. ;)

BTW, has anyone seen John, Zsand, Plant, Jmax, Ogre, Charlie, KOTD or any of the old schoolers around the site lately?
I have Ogre Zsand and Hooked on my FB so I'll ask but don't hold your breath,maybe since its aliases they might.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
I have Ogre Zsand and Hooked on my FB so I'll ask but don't hold your breath,maybe since its aliases they might.
Awesome, thanks Ice...hmmm, I have Ogre also maybe I'll spam his page with Mafia until he gives in!!! (J/K, I'd never really do that to anyone)

I think KOTD was over at MFK, but now I can't remember his UN over there???

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
After this coming week I'm pretty much free again, or as close as I'll be for a while...so I'd definitely like to delay the start if possible.

I haven't seen any of the vets listed recently, which is unfortunate...especially because I recall some of them saying they'd be around for #100.
:thumbsup:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Just updating our list, if you do not see your name and it should be there, just let me know....if you DO see your name, and it shouldn't be well.....your playing :raspberry:

Wizard
Labby
AAF
anonymous
anonymous
Chill
Dun
Pap
Zaffy
Razz
Ice
Rich