Mafia 101 - Blarney Castle: Return of the Leprechauns -- Sign up thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Very springlike here.
Here's today's weather from Environment Canada:"TodayA mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 8. UV index 3 or moderate."
It's 80 here...and I put your name down.

can I get in on this?
Fresh meat is always welcome...:thumbsup:

Players so far:
Anonymous 1
JB
Anonymous 2
Zaffy
Dawg
Kash
Wiz
Anonymous 3
Chill
Fozzy

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Eh is a central Canada thing JB. We use "b'y" here. To put it in our vernacular it would look more like this:

Now b'y, more frigg'n flurries and a slim chance of sum sun. Snow squalls o'r the barrens. Blow'n a gale and freez'n so keep y'r brass monkeys indoors. What odd's about the UV, dis in da Rock ya won't be gettin skin cancer or a tan any time soon.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Eh is a central Canada thing JB. We use "b'y" here. To put it in our vernacular it would look more like this:

Now b'y, more frigg'n flurries and a slim chance of sum sun. Snow squalls o'r the barrens. Blow'n a gale and freez'n so keep y'r brass monkeys indoors. What odd's about the UV, dis in da Rock ya won't be gettin skin cancer or a tan any time soon.
lol, that made my day that did.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I just confirmed with my doctor that I will be in the hospital for 3-4 days if all goes right so there is now way I can play.
Screw mafia, your health is more important.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Good luck Rich, it won't be the same without you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store