Mafia #89 Trouble in Kindergarten

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Just as a place holder in case I don't get back before night fall

I vote to lynch FF

reason being for early excuses to why he won't post much.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Shucks - have to watch these later - can't get youtube at work.

:rofl: That is funny!!
Noods, why is your answer to Bally inside the quote? It looks like you admitted to stealing.

Noods, why is there crayola paper in your hair?
You have good eyes DD. I didn't see the crayon paper in her hair.

Any of the guys have a candy cig I can bum, I'm all out and need one for the ride home on the big wheel. No reason to ride if you can't look cool doing it.
You can have my pack Ice I have more in my desk.

I just realized that I'm going to be on the road at 5pm pst tomorrow. I can do recess from a phone though, but timing might not be exactly right, and it may take longer than usual. Or I could do it at 4pm pst.
Mister Zaffy, if you are driving you should let me take care of your sippy cup for safe keeping until you get back.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Oh god, one slushie is more than enough
This sounds like someone is Mr. Grumpy pants. That rhymes with Mr. scummy pants.

So I vote to lynch UN.

Because I won't be back before night and I did "eeny meeny miney moe"

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.

Mister Zaffy, if you are driving you should let me take care of your sippy cup for safe keeping until you get back.
Mr. Zaffy glares around the room, he shouts "If any of you little brats touch my sippy cup, I'm going to tell Santa that you were naughty! Now get back to work."

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I've been trying to think of how to vote all night at work. The thing I kept coming back to was this post:

Yay! It's mafia game time.

Now, who swiped all the crayons? Boo!
I don't even know quite what, but something in that post made me feel... off when I read it. It's not much to go on, but I can't find anything better so far. I vote to lynch Kashta."

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Oh god, one slushie is more than enough
lol, WORLD DOMINATION! *Starts throwing slushies at everyone, but where they came from no one knows*

Just as a place holder in case I don't get back before night fall

I vote to lynch FF

reason being for early excuses to why he won't post much.
This sounds like someone is Mr. Grumpy pants. That rhymes with Mr. scummy pants.

So I vote to lynch UN.

Because I won't be back before night and I did "eeny meeny miney moe"
First two votes... interesting.

I vote to lynch Ice because he voted me. Which is totally OMGUSY.

I may or may not be online later today, depends on my moms work schedule. Vote is, as always, subject to change.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Mr. Zaffy glares around the room, he shouts "If any of you little brats touch my sippy cup, I'm going to tell Santa that you were naughty! Now get back to work."
Santa only listens to nice people. :silly:

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Ooh, I got a vote. That's so cute. Thanks, JB.

Dont worry, everyone is special in his or her own way.
Looking through the thread, I thought this one stood out. Special? Bally's being waay too nice......... I vote to lynch Bally.

I hope to get back during a lunch break but this is a tentative vote in case I can't before nightfall.

LOL love the platypus videos! I thought they were the cutest things when I was a kid. Yes I was a little odd.
Was???!!?!?! LMAO! :p:

So my suspect list is

Bally- Bully with an a
Lady G for pointing fingers at Rich
DD for pointing out Noods

Wait that isn't my suspect list, thats my list of girls I want to hold hands with in the hallway
Phooey! I should probably vote Ice for leaving me off his list. Not to mention that gum he put in my hair.

I just realized that I'm going to be on the road at 5pm pst tomorrow. I can do recess from a phone though, but timing might not be exactly right, and it may take longer than usual. Or I could do it at 4pm pst.
Either way is fine, Mr. Zaffy. I wouldn't be home yet for nightfall even if it's later.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store