Mafia Games....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I could have played this game, I lied about relatives visiting.

I just thought that I'd get lynched pretty quick for the last game and didn't think it would be fair to whichever team I was on.

See how his true colors show people? The man is evil. EVEILLLL I tell you. He probably has sharks with laser beams.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
If you play a round of mafia soon I will as well. C'mon Lupin don't you want to lynch Niko?
:lipssealedsmilie:

But I visit the mafia games from time to time now.:D Just being observant who the angel is and who the devil is.:Angel:

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori

I just thought that I'd get lynched pretty quick for the last game and didn't think it would be fair to whichever team I was on.
OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina

:eek3: He lies in the games and in real life! I vote to lynch Ice!
LOL, yeah, I had to take a break, too, after the witch game, in which you almost had the town lynch me the first night. I much prefer playing an innocent.

:lipssealedsmilie:

But I visit the mafia games from time to time now.:D Just being observant who the angel is and who the devil is.:Angel:
C'mon Lupie! It's much more fun to play than to watch. Unless you're a fraidy cat and can't take the heat.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Come on Lupie....come play with us, we are so much fun!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store