My 55g build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
1st of Dec?? i thought you said 5 days?? (or are you leaving end of Nov?)
Plants247 suggested something nice in another thread.. Get one of them weekly pill holders and place ferts in there, that way person whos taking care of the tank can dose only the amount you provided.. Though a tank can live just fine with you being away for 5 days.. heck you can keep lights/co2 off and it will still be great..
Decrease your lighting to 8hrs for sure so that you wont get any extra unwanted algae..

I got that same L. repens? from mgamer, it turned out to be an amazing plant, but I cant nail it down what species it is, I was think arcuata(sp) but I'm not 100%.
ive got ludwigia repens x arcuata in my tank.. ill try and get a few shots of it tomorrow to compare..
What chris got in his tank doesnt seem like regular repens since leaves are 2 narrow and cant be regular arcuata since the leaves on arcuata are even more narrow.. Im 99% sure its the hybrid.

cap1384

AC Members
Nov 19, 2007
Hemet
S. Subuata Flowering

I noticed that my S. Subulata is flowering. So i took a few pictures. well 4 pictures.. Here they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store