Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

NEED HELP on 10g planted tank

Discussion in 'Planted Aquariums' started by AKAGhost, Feb 27, 2012.

1. AKAGhost

AKAGhost Registered Member

Feb 29, 2012
    hello everyone im kinda new to plants and i want to learn how to grow baby tears in my 10g planted tank and what light i need to get for it.

2. bettalover77

bettalover77 AC Members

Jan 27, 2014
    weeell... i'm no expert, but you would probably need at least 20 watts and co2 injection, you might even need more light. that being said...
    since you are kinda new to plants, babys tears is going to be kinda tough, you might want to start with some easier stem plants and crypts that are less likely to die on you

good luck

3. AKAGhost

AKAGhost Registered Member

Feb 29, 2012
    i been doing good with dwarf grass and java moss. just really want to learn how to grow baby tears

heres some of the pics of my 10g tank
    IMAG0226.jpg 12-E095E56C-86705-800.jpg IMAG0227.jpg 12-476C1E81-830186-800.jpg

4. II Knucklez II

II Knucklez II AC Members

Jun 7, 2013
    i have them in my fluval ebi and i have two 13W lights and Co2 and they seem to be doing great almost a full carpet. what kind of substrate do you have