Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

FS Neolamprologus Multis and Brackish Fish (PU Only in Salvisa, KY)

Discussion in 'AC Marketplace : Buy and Sell' started by FishDreamer48, Mar 6, 2012.

1. FishDreamer48

FishDreamer48 AC Members

Dec 23, 2014
    I am hopefully going to be moving in a year's time so looking to rehome my aquatic children since I will not be able to bring them with me.

Breeding group of Neolamprologus Multis. (9-10 I think) $10 for all, sold as a group. I am selling the tank they are in also once the fish are gone or can sell the tank with them for additional $$. If you are going to buy the fish and want the shells too I will sell all the shells in the tank for $15 more ($25 for both fish and shells). I will not sell the shells separately from the fish before the fish are gone. They are currently in a 40 gallon long.

The other fish are in a brackish 55 gallon tank.

Two Knight gobies one has gotten big with eggs a couple of times, but I have not seen them so I do not know if they are a M/F pair - $6 for both.

Pair of orange chromides - have laid eggs twice and were fertilized, but fungus got them so no fry. I think if you could solve the fungus problems they would parent-raise fry - $10 for both.

Offers welcome. I will be getting out of the hobby, since I am moving and well probably be somewhere I will not be able to have fish : ( All of that stuff well be listed once I get homes for the fish. If you want the fish and are interested in something else I have let me know.

2. FishDreamer48

FishDreamer48 AC Members

Dec 23, 2014
    Will add some food for them for any purchase. Anyone interested in these fish in or near my area? May trade for non-fish stuff or come down some on the price. I am mainly concerned with getting them a good home.

3. platytudes

platytudes AC Members

Mar 29, 2014
    I know, I'm going to say the obvious...

If only you shipped! :p:

That's a great price on those multis, I've been wanting to get into them for a long time. I hope you find them a great home!

4. FishDreamer48

FishDreamer48 AC Members

Dec 23, 2014
    I thought about it, but I do not think I have enough bags and all I have is one gianormous cooler. Though I suppose if I could dig out enough supplies and someone bought both the multis and the brackish fish I could get them a quote. Last time I tried a shipping quote for that cooler it was awful though.

5. ladyblues1965

ladyblues1965 AC Members

Vocalist and Bar / restaurant owner
    May 1, 2015
    If you would decide to ship I would love to have the Multies,

6. FishDreamer48

FishDreamer48 AC Members

Dec 23, 2014
    Platytudes has dibs first if I ship. I will go see if I can make it cost effective. I would still prefer pickup, but I will let everyone know.

7. FishDreamer48

FishDreamer48 AC Members

Dec 23, 2014
    Brackish fish pending. Cannot ship any of the fish I double checked and I just do not have the supplies.

8. FishDreamer48

FishDreamer48 AC Members

Dec 23, 2014
    Brackish fish sold.

9. FishDreamer48

FishDreamer48 AC Members

Dec 23, 2014
    No shipping, multis free to good home, pickup only.

10. lann

lann AC Members

May 6, 2015
    My daughter and I may just need to take trip to KY.