New 30 gallon planted tank build.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tbsused0327

AC Members
Jun 28, 2010
Hey guys,I know I kind of just disappeared, but man raising a one and a half year old, lol. I have still been keeping up with the tank and I never got to setup the other one, but things are going great. The levels are sustaining, the pants are flourishing and I mean flourishing and I even have a baby black skirt tetra. I never noticed the fry or the eggs, but I never put a tiny little tetra in there, lol. Anyway, picture update!!! I know it needs some pruning, but only a little, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1425426078764.jpg

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
I looked at the thread from beginning to end and i am shocked at how well it turned out,and in what little time.:)
I think i might try to do something like this with one of my 10 gallon tanks :). A miny version i mean
I have got to know, DO YOU DO ROOT TABS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT?

tbsused0327

AC Members
Jun 28, 2010
I looked at the thread from beginning to end and i am shocked at how well it turned out,and in what little time.:)
I think i might try to do something like this with one of my 10 gallon tanks :). A miny version i mean
I have got to know, DO YOU DO ROOT TABS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT?
I started out with root tabs, but haven't replaced them. The ecosystem is legitimately sustaining itself due to the plants. I was dosing flourish and excel, but I also stopped both just to test if they were making a dIfference. My tank stayed the same. Probably because my bristlenose ****s so much,lol. The plants love that stuff, lol. Sorry for the delay.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store