oh boy paludarium experiment #2

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
That came out really nice! Very impressive. Are you going to add anying like cherry shrimp to the tank?

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
I am going to add some floating plants, mayyyybe a dwarf sag in the back corner, and a small school of these tiny Danionella translucida I've found. I'm getting 10-12 of them... not sure that I'll put that many in here though.

I also have many crs I could throw in, at various ages... but I'm not sure I want them in this tank or not. especially with the fish. maybe a snail? a nice one seems to have hitched a ride on Inka's plants!

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
I have seen quite a few setups growing HC like you are planning to. I am not sure of the lights that were used, but it didn't appear to be anything too outrageous in any of them

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
that new spray bar is freakin awsome

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
So I just setup this 5gal for my niece/nephew's tadpole and was thinking of making a plain ol' breeding tank once they leave, but you have got my creative juices flowin mellow...

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
also: just bought what looks to be a really nice, giant mat of HC that I'm going to cover the emergent left side of the tank with. courtesy of Plantedrandall.

my end goal is to create something like the attached pic, which is a crop of Gbudd's giant zoodelirium. it's awesome. anyone know what this is?
zoodelirium !!! lol never looked a it that way guess. think i'll try a couple pigmy monkeys next. what you think?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store