PALDARIUM VIVARIUM I'M UNSURE BUT I THINK YOU'LL LIKE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

G_Knicks

AC Members
Jan 16, 2007
Long Island, NY
That is so huge, how do you manage it all?

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
the larger the tank the less the paramiters change drasticly which helps the fish and plants from getting stressed other than water changes and trimming plants. i don't do much to the tank

tjruger

Registered Member
May 30, 2007
I have now found my new project. The pics give me lots of ideas. Absolutely Beautiful!

Kyohti

Curiouser and Curiouser...
Jan 5, 2007
Northeastern Oklahoma
How did you come up with the plans for this? I look at it over and over and I can't figure out how it all comes together. Is there a... well... to be rudimentary about it... a 'flower box' attatched to the tank? Or braced to the tank wall behind it? Did you terrace the plants in the aquarium? I imagine the filtration outflow is the head for the waterfall... or do they work separately of one another? What species of plants/fish did you put together? Soil? Lighting?

If you don't wanna go public with all this information, but would be kind enough to share with someone who's very curious about your methods... PM me? ^.^;;

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store