PALDARIUM VIVARIUM I'M UNSURE BUT I THINK YOU'LL LIKE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

killieskid

AC Members
Jun 7, 2007
Alabama
Oh My Gosh! More like tank of the year! Wish I was a fish right now, I could live there! My best imagination could never come up with that.

killieskid

AC Members
Jun 7, 2007
Alabama
Wishing I was a fish!

I could live there! More like tank of the year! OMG! My best imagination could have not come up with something better, Incredible!

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
cost break down

I hope you don't mind me asking...
About how much did you spend on this?
HMMM, When i had my reef tank i figured there was literaly 12 grand into it. i have not added up the fresh so let me think here. tank was about $400 stand i made. Co2 system about $500 with two 20 pound tanks.florite about $120 substrate heater $40 titanium heater $50 Three desk lamps at $40=120 tree stump found in back yard plants at about on average of 5 dollars a bunch at purchase 13 types=$65.00 HC $40 mic fish about $350 ehiem canister $350 rocks $100 plants above water line $60 ok heres the part where i choke this comes to $2195.00 us but i'd bet theres at least another $500.00 in tried this plant didn't like it or fish that shipped poorly and bought 20 of this fish but didn't like them gave back to pet store looking for the just right groups. so in short yeah short i'd say about $3,000.00 in the last two years so yeah as i guessed before about 1/4 of what a reef tank would cost. But i say it blows away a reef in beauty might not be as intresting as watching popoing zenia and octopus but in my living room the greens reds yellows and browns go much better then a reef tank that is mostly purple.Not to mention you just can't beat having a water fall a fish pond right next to your favorite recliner . i add no chemicals no fertilisers and water changes are aged tap water cant beet it. ok so i hate typing add your own caps and periods sorry
happy scaping

Last edited:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Outstanding!

shaggbark

The rare and Elusive....Ninja Cod
Feb 12, 2007
Hopewell Jct. NY
Stunning! I've seen it on Ratemyfishtank and it's still is by far the nicest tank I have ever seen! An inspiration!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store