Petsmart Endler's Livebearers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shloken38

AC Members
Apr 24, 2012
I keep endlers also. I have one male and 5 females in a 10 gallon. I think he knocked em all up already! I have another male in my 29 community. He's gonna get his shot in due time. You definitely have to find them online. I know mine are pure, but they are class P because I have no official way to trace them. But you can definitely tell the difference between pure and hybrid through the coloration, the tail and shape. My males have that nice black bar on the sides. Man, can't wait till these girls start popping out fry!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
There are different strains of pure black bars. Anyone can make claims to the unsuspecting public. There would be no way I would pay top dollar to someone that cant PROVE the pedigree. I too have what are called "Pure black bar", but that isn't saying much is it? I do know where the ones I have ancestors came from yet that proves nothing. I know they are true and throw trues colors without variance. Colors aren't the only trait that must be passed down.

Anyone that can't provide pictures on demand immediately, is suspect in my book. Even then, it's easy to google for a picture. I have seen too many "stories" to trust anyone. My skepticism is why I never spend big money on a fish, then too I have never seen a fish that I wanted so badly to throw caution to the wind and pull the trigger on it. Maybe one day that will change but until that day happens I guess I will still short-change some people undeservedly.

Last edited:

jayla2251

AC Members
Jul 1, 2012
Wichita, KS
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Jayla
I have some tiger endlers & black bar endlers (in differant tanks) I got from aquabid, that's where I would go to get more

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store