Piranha versus goldie!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
okay, peoples, this is just getting silly. let's just forget this thread and move on! yhis is what you guys look like right now: :mad: :mad2: :duh: :pc: :thud: :bowing: :( :sad: :OT:

daveedka

Purple is the color of Royalty
Jan 30, 2004
Columbus, ohio
well flagfish I think this answers the question you posed in GCC very well.
You clearly knew this would turn into a monster, and yet you posted it anyhow. It serves absolutely no beneficial purpose whatsoever and you knew this as well when you made the post. It's a good thing you aren't m kid right now.

Responses have been interesting, especially the spelling corrections.

Dave

cajinfry

Fishkeeper in the making
Jul 3, 2006
Texas
So size does matter? :bowing:

Really It does not take a rocket person to figure out that the video you were about to click on was going to be. I mean really the title gave it away and if it bothered you that much you should not have watched it. Humans in nature look at these types of things... I.E. Rubber necking at accidents, watching cops, life in the ER, the list goes on...... So flagship thanks for posting it... I used this as an education film for my 8 yr old who is fascinated my Piranha's. He did not seem to be bothered by if at all. I do have to admit I was kinda bored with the first one. The second one I liked.

Poor fish flakes getting torn apart my my tiger barbs and mollies :joke:

atc_ben

AC Members
May 16, 2006
Ormond Beach, FL
I don't see what the big deal is. This was a good thread. It got people interested. I think everyone gets a little bored with all the same ole, "How many fish can I add?" threads. I mean look at the length of this thread. It's had a lot more views than a majority of the other threads.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
This thread is over 2 years old.

cichlidbryce

fish keeper
Nov 25, 2008
clovis
thats bad

Status