FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! **

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Got mine today and they are still in their shipping bag swimming around until I can get them home from work. Thanks!

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Hey Epic, how old are these shrimpies? Are fish flakes and algae wafers okay to feed them til they get a little bigger? When can I put them in my community tank?

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
Hey Epic, how old are these shrimpies? Are fish flakes and algae wafers okay to feed them til they get a little bigger? When can I put them in my community tank?
They're about 6-8 weeks old. And yep, flakes and algae wafers are great to feed them, young and old. :)

Depending on exactly what fish are in the community tank, they might be large enough in about two weeks or so. Actually, with good quality and regular water changes, you should see these shrimp saddle within 10 days and carry eggs within 15 days! :)

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Hi,

I tried to send a PM- not sure if it worked though as my inbox says 0 sent.

I'll post here instead.

Few questsions:

1) How often do you have them ready for sale? (I'm not ready yet, still cycling)
2) You mention shipping is not free if you order less than 20. How much would shipping typically be to South Carolina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store