FS Rotala Rotundifolia, Amazon Swords

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

constevens

AC Members
Sep 7, 2011
Colorado
Real Name
Conway
Hey Matt. Give me a shout. You have some stuff im looking for. And im curious. Your Rotala rotundifolia....... Does it ever turn red? Its one of the reds that was recommended to me for low/medium light. Were also interested in some Wisteria. What else you got?

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
www.mattsfishstore.radder.org
Real Name
Matt
PM sent. It does turn a very nice red. Seems to be the tips mostly, as they are closer to the light, but regardless it is a great contrast to the green tank! I wont have the rotala for a week or so, but there is tons of wisteria!

constevens

AC Members
Sep 7, 2011
Colorado
Real Name
Conway
PM sent. It does turn a very nice red. Seems to be the tips mostly, as they are closer to the light, but regardless it is a great contrast to the green tank! I wont have the rotala for a week or so, but there is tons of wisteria!
PM Returned. Look forward to hearing from you Matt!!

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
Real Name
Matt
Bump-
I am to the point where I need to get these plants out of my tank. I'm going to do packs of 5 wisteria stems for $11 shipped. If you would like more than 5 stems, let me know and you can have as many as I have, and I'll take off $ for larger amounts. Free osmocote root ferts are available with any order still since I have no use for all 5 pounds of this stuff. I will have more rotala shortly as well, but I have a buyer for some so I will post what is left at a later date.

I also have a bunch of the stem plant on the right of the tank, if anyone is interested PM me and we will work out a deal.
6255234375_5da457cb5f_b.jpg

6255234375_5da457cb5f_b.jpg

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
Real Name
Matt
I have the following available:

H. Difformis (wisteria) These have lots of offshoots, and are extremely healthy. I'd like to get more, but $1 a stem because I'd like it to move fast.

Feather stem plant- this is some type of milfoil (Myriophyllum), my lfs didnt know the exact name. I know it is NOT Eurasian Milfoil, or Parrot Feather (Myriophyllum aquaticum)

PM for details

tiffi326

AC Members
Oct 23, 2011
do u have a pic of the milfoil? and also do u have the ..i forgot the name..something sword? u mentioned it on ur first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store