Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

1. Hello Guest, Welcome back to AquariaCentral don't forget to setup your avatar! --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/avatar

Scuds- discussion thread

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by msjinkzd, Jul 18, 2008.

1. msjinkzd

msjinkzd AC Members

wife and mother
    Nov 19, 2013
  2. gwynne

gwynne AC Members

Mar 6, 2010
    If you only have 1, can it multiply?

How can you get rid of them :p
    lol

3. cam191919

cam191919 AC Members

Nov 6, 2014
    very informative. i find the most scuds in the sponges i use for media in the filter, i'd have to imagine they would get everything they need in there

4. knifegill

knifegill AC Members

May 21, 2014
    I've had scuds going for over a year now and they are awesome. Easy to keep and breed, they thrive in tiny containers or large setups without predation. I have successfully housed them with blackworm, daphnia, snails and green water. They really impress me with their hardiness and I have even set up a small vase for my mom which houses them.