What Plecos do you own?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Flowerhorn916

AC Members
Dec 27, 2005
Sacramento, Ca
I have
1 Rubber Lip
1 Gold Nugget
1 Royal
3 Common
1 Clown
Bristlenose pair

with any luck some more in the near future!

808_fairladyz

Hawaii Freshwater Aquaria Hobbiest
Nov 23, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I've posted pics of my plec on this site before, but this is a new one with my Oscar.
11"-12" Albino Oscar.
12"-13" Common Pleco.

Gumby131

cod fishing
Feb 4, 2006
Melbourne, VIC
i had a comman pleco with a bent spine a couple of years back when he waas bout 8 inches long i let him in our dam go cos he was getting a bit big. my dad cought him a few weeks ago and he was well over 3 feet long

loaches r cool

Snail Terminator
Feb 15, 2006
Gahanna, Ohio
tristan.homelinux.net
I have a leapord pleco (I think the lfs called it a red-finned leapord pleco but the fins dont look red to me?) that I have had for about 6 months and he has atleast doubled in size:

And also just a couple days ago got a Golden Nugget Pleco. It has pretty much hid most of the time the last couple days so I photographed it at night with the lights out. Kinda tough to do but it came out decent:

EDIT> Unfortunately since the third or forth day after putting the Gold Nugget Pleco in the tank we have never seen him since :sad:

Last edited:

mykil32

Registered Member
Apr 1, 2006
1 royal
1 "watermelon seed"? ( looks like a spotted royal 2 me...)
1 tapajos zebra (L134?) i think they call'em leopard frog plecs?
1 mango
1 blue panaque
5 zebras ( L046)

zebs04.JPG

loaches r cool

Snail Terminator
Feb 15, 2006
Gahanna, Ohio
tristan.homelinux.net
I am worried about the gold nugget in the pic above... havent seen him since the 3rd day after I put him in. I fear he might be dead. :sad: My leopard is doing well though, and getting to be about 3" long or so. I got an apisto the same trip as the gold nugget and the apisto died a couple weeks ago - dang that was a $50 bill for 2 fish, most I have spent yet. Hope my catfish didnt get em, I really need to get rid of the cat its much too big.

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
1 sailfin
1 ringlet
1 rio xingu royal
1 rubberlip
9 bristlenoses (4 brown, 5 albino)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com