Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

Zeovit anyone?

Discussion in 'Marine Reef Keeping' started by Cheech, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Cheech

Cheech Global Moderator
    Staff Member

Has anyone tried their products? Yesterday I decided to slowly start dosing.

I'm only using two of their products, the pohl's coral vitalizer and the LPS amino acids concentrate.

I haven't seem much talk about it on AC. Thoughts, experiences?

2. greech

greech AC Moderators

Environmental Assessments and Remediation
    I have not but have wanted to. I don't think I will ever use their ULNS products unless I went with a full blown SPS tank but those two products would be something I would consider. Just would like to see the results in person. How long have you been using them and how are you dosing?

3. Amphiprion

Amphiprion Contain the Excitement...

IT/sales
    I just can't justify spending that much money on an additive and for such a tiny amount at that. I've seen the results of those who have used it and it seems to make some difference, assuming that is what is actually making the difference.

4. Cheech

Cheech Global Moderator
    Staff Member

it's not so bad (pricewise) really. If you're dosing the recommended amounts of every product they have it'll definately cost you a pretty penny. however, after researching, and speaking to a trusting LFS owner, I decided to give it a shot.

The LFS owner i spoke to swears by it. To be honest he only told me to purchase the vitalizer, but since I have quite a few LPS in the tank I also purchased the amino acid concentrate.

For dosing, I add 2 drops of the vitalizer and 1 ml of the amino acids. I've only been dosing since Thursday so it's a little early to tell if it's doing a difference. One thing is for sure, the amino acid does help.. Minutes after dosing, all my soft corals open up, huge. In a matter of days I;ve seen the colors on my riccordia, hammers, frogspawn, really come to life.

I'll update the status on my SPS this week.

At this rate of dosing, they will easily last me at least 6 months, if not longer. Not so bad for the price if the results are as good as they claim.