To answer your question, yes, lead is highly toxic to all life forms (fish, bacteria, plants, invertebrates). It is one of the heavy metals.
I bought a plant recently and it had a flexible strip of metallic wrap at the base to hold it down. I assume this is lead being so flexible? Is lead toxic
Thanks for the tip, man! I'm going to try that
If the Sailfin pleco is still in the picture, now that I know you have small cichlids, I wouldn't. The Sailfin attains 18 inches, and needs a 4-foot
I'm is St. Louis which is a one day ship. It will be warm enough to ship without a heatpack this week. Let me know what you think.