I'm in Florida.. would like to get yellows and blues
Thanks! I know it's bad for us but wasn't sure about fish/inverts. I wonder why they use these strips then. I'll use fishing line next time I do a wc.
To answer your question, yes, lead is highly toxic to all life forms (fish, bacteria, plants, invertebrates). It is one of the heavy metals.
I bought a plant recently and it had a flexible strip of metallic wrap at the base to hold it down. I assume this is lead being so flexible? Is lead toxic
Thanks for the tip, man! I'm going to try that