My room has been in the mid to high 80s lately. My heater doesn't have anything on it to turn down the heat. Since I unplugged it during the night, the
Nitrites don't become toxic until 80ppm. 40ppm is often a recommended high with some dropping below that. Plants do quite well at lowering the nitrates,
Stupid fish getting freezer burn.
Mmmmmm that thing up there where I normally find food must be food. I'll just take a nibble and...
I've thought about that, but with the amount of floating plants that these get, I suspect it would clog very quickly. Salvinia just mobs the top of the
While I agree that the heater being plugged in is not the problem (and unplugging it not a solution--if the temp does drop, that means it's faulty), another