FS FS: Aquatic Plants and Shrimp - VA - Shipping/PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Invertibrates:
Neocaridina Heteropoda var. 'Red' (Red Cherry) - $1/ea
Neocaridina cf. zhangjiajiensis var. 'Blue' (Blue Pearl) - $2/ea

Plants:
Ceratopteris Thalictroides (Water Sprite) - medium $2/plant
(2) LARGE Ceratopteris Thalictroides (Water Sprite) - 16"+ $4/plant
Cryptocoryne pontederiifolia / $4 each
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'bronze' / $2 each
Microsorum pteropus (Java Fern) - $2/plantlet
Pogostemon helferi (Downoi) - $4/plant
Ranunculus Inundatus - $2/node

* DISCLAIMER * Plants are coming from tanks that possibly have bladder (Physidae family), pond (Lymnaeidae family) and Gyraulus sp. snails. Unless specifically requested, every effort will be made to remove snails and eggs prior to shipping.

Shipping/Pick Up
PLANTS - $6 Priority shipping via USPS.
SHRIMP - $10 shipping/handling. Priority shipping via USPS. Express shipping available upon request at an additional charge. Shrimp are carefully packaged in Kordon breather bags with a snipet of moss to cling to during the journey.

Shrimp come with a Live Arrival Guarantee. You must provide a picture of the unopened bag within two hours of delivery.

Free local pickup/delivery possibly can be arranged in the Fredericksburg/Richmond VA areas.

Additional Details

Preferred method of payment is PayPal on all orders over $1.

PM or email me at Jammer0816@gmail.com for more details.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks Kindly!
James

laudy000

AC Members
Jan 6, 2009
Is your water sprite the oak leaf or the narrow leaf? If oak leaf, how much do you have?

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Narrow leaf

I did just get rid of a bunch of oak leaf (Ceratopteris cornuta). I use it as a floater. Will more soon. ;)

Fordtrannyman

Sharing Experience and Failures!
Apr 27, 2008
So. Cal.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
James, I would like all four of the Ceratopteris Thalictroides. Could you post a picture of them, if not too much trouble? :)

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
I won't be able to get any pictures until later this evening, but don't mind snapping them for anyone. Stay tuned.

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Dani :)
If mel doesn't want the water sprite after seeing pics, I would glady buy it from you :)

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
I won't be able to get any pictures until later this evening, but don't mind snapping them for anyone. Stay tuned.
Thanks, James, no hurry.

Dani, stand by as a back up. :) I'm going to double check my paypal account to make sure I have that amount in there; I just placed a large order from kensfish.com :)

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Ok...here is a couple shots. The first one is of the HUGE one. This guy is litterally a monster. lol. The second represents the medium sized ones I have.

Pardon the messy glass...this tank is awaiting some Otocinclus species when I run across them.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
James, those are very pretty! I apolgize for this, but I'm going to have to pass on these this time; I checked and my paypal has close to nothing left in it after my kensfish order. Those would look great in my tank, but I'm gonna have to wait 'til next time.

Dani_Starr will be happy to hear I'm busted flat, :) and now she can take advantage of this great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store