Tropical Fish Hobbyist Celebrates Earth Day!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa
When I click the link on the banner to sign up it shows this below

Earth Day promotion Terms and Conditions
Earth Day offer valid for new subscriptions only, from April 21–April 23, 2009. Offer is for a digital-only one-year (12-issue) subscription and must be pre-paid online with valid credit card through www.tfhmagazine.com. Subscriptions ordered through this promotion will begin with the July 2009 issue and cannot be adjusted. Order must be paid in USD. Valid email address required. Must use promo code EDAY9.

On the Banner it says to enter promo code EDAY09

Which do I enter?

Also, Your website says
Subscriptions ordered through this promotion will begin with the July 2009 issue and cannot be adjusted

I wont get to see a issue for 3 months?
Why does it take so long to view a issue that is already loaded up in your digital subscription data base?...

Edit:
I entered EDAY09 Promo Code and it is not a valid promo code.
You must enter EDAY9
Someone made a mistake.

Then after I sign up I get this message sent to my email:

The Tropical Fish Hobbyist Digital Edition you ordered has arrived!

To read your issue, Click Here. (If you ordered a print subscription, the digital version is included FREE of charge!)

I click the link and then enter my email address, but then I'm only able to view a sample preview.. Very missleading...

Not trying to be rude or anything, but things seems to be very un-organized on your end.. If I can find this many problems with 5 Min's, that is something you guys might want to get straighten out.

Last edited:

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
Funny I didn't have a single problem and within 2 minutes I had my full digital issue.

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa
That's what I thought too until I tried to actually read some things and it bumped me out saying I needed a subscription. Not sure what would be different with me?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store