Abronia graminea Setup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
image.jpg

Still a bit camera shy, here's the male out searching for food.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Wow O.O
Those colors make it look like a toy or a painting. They're so gorgeous!
Thanks, they do look a lot like toys! My one friend said they looked plastic, lol!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Updates on these guys.. I would love to see how they are doing..
Hi trickster, it's been a while. Sadly, I wish I had good news for you. We had a carbon monoxide leak at our house about a month ago and during the night I lost both of my Abronia and my female Ackie. I was pretty upset but at least none of my family were hurt. I haven't decided when I'll pick up another pair but I'm still taking care of the setup.

Reactions: tricksterpup

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Aw man, so sorry you lost them, Seth. Glad you and the family are ok. CO is sneaky, scary stuff.

Mark

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Yikes! Glad to hear all the humans are ok, Seth. Good to see you're still around these parts.

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
Hi trickster, it's been a while. Sadly, I wish I had good news for you. We had a carbon monoxide leak at our house about a month ago and during the night I lost both of my Abronia and my female Ackie. I was pretty upset but at least none of my family were hurt. I haven't decided when I'll pick up another pair but I'm still taking care of the setup.
Well hell.. that is some sad news indeed. I am sorry to hear that. Should we get you an Asian Water Monitor as a replacement? ;)
Heck, i recently adopted a female Savannah Monitor. She is my first and a bit touchy. Probably the reason she went up for adoption.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store