New tank question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
I do not know (but do not think so), that is a very deep gash.

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
Whoa. . . that is really bad. I'm surprised the fish actually survived it. I have a feeling it won't recover, but if you really want to better it's chances of recovery isolation is likely necessary. Fish have a habit of picking on the open wounds of other fish.

Burnkat72

Registered Member
Aug 18, 2015
Jacksonville fl
Whoa. . . that is really bad. I'm surprised the fish actually survived it. I have a feeling it won't recover, but if you really want to better it's chances of recovery isolation isnecessary. Fish have a habit of picking on the open wounds of other fish.[/QUOTE

I'm very sad about it. He's not doing well at all. I don't have another tank to put him in. Just waiting it out I guess.

NeverFadeAway86

AC Members
Jun 15, 2011
Columbus, OH
Real Name
Brian C
it would have to be better than keeping him in there with whateve ate a chunk of him

Burnkat72

Registered Member
Aug 18, 2015
Jacksonville fl
I have some small white egg clusters on my glass towards the top of my tank? From what I have read, it seems my mystery snails may be the culprit? It's a tiny cluster barely the size of a dime and my other fish I'm afraid will eat them. I need to do my water change which will lower the level and leave the cluster exposed while I'm doing it...is there a way to save them?

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
If it was mystery snails, the egg clutch would be above the water line not below,

Burnkat72

Registered Member
Aug 18, 2015
Jacksonville fl
Now I'm really stumped then...the eggs are showing up everywhere now...on the glass...the only fish I have are mollies (live bearers I know too well), guoramis, tuxedo 'male guppies', 2 sword tails, quite a few glo fish and 4 tiger tetras, Cory cats, a clown loach...that's it. ???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store