This might start some contraversy but...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*LuvMyKribs*~

AC Members
Nov 15, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
www.aquaticescapes.ca
I personally see myself as a scientific mind, but not when it comes to testing on animals. You are using living creatures to test a "hypothesis" of yours, and you seem so f---in set on them "doing well" that your ignorning the most likely scenario- thier death. I cannot stand, and have NO tolerance for, people who test products on animals. In my mind, this is the exact same thing. Whether in the name of science or not... I do not agree with it. I think the human race is doing all they can right now to wipe all creatures but themselves off this planet, and any "science" that is going to help aid in that process is unacceptable.

So what if your experiment suceeds? What if you somehow prove that what took nature and evolution millions of years only is going to take you 1.5 months? Are you saving any lives in the long run? Are you going to better our planet and the environment? NO. You are going to make it much easier for half-wit hobbyests to kill a bunch of fish.

:mad2:

-Diana

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
managuay86 said:
also I forgot to mention... all the ppl that are saying that my fish are suffering and dying, are you guys speaking from experience and be honest, if no experience is inquired with all these statements then you have no sayso..
If you've ever seen a loved fish die you would recognize the signs, Heavy breating is the first step, Lethergy followed by decreased appitite, weight loss, death. your red devil is on the first few steps. who knows how the dempsey is fairing or any of the other inhabitants

managuay86

New World Cichlid Keeper
Sep 13, 2005
San Diego, California
Lmao... omg i had to revisit this.. great thread.. too bad im 10 years too late.. oh well life...my fish lived for 5 years after that thread but sadly i had to give them away to another hobbiest who had a curiosity for mixing fish.. anyway thank you all for being hilarious. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store