Monterey Bay Aquarium Pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lark

AC Members
Feb 8, 2004
Visit site
I just thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from my recent trip to Monterey, CA. My favorite displays were the Jellyfish and the Deep Bay (They had gigantic Tuna and a beautiful sea turtle there.) Unfortunately, I could not get any satisfactory pics of the Deep Bay display. They keep the lighting really low and it also was very crowded and hard to get a good spot for a clear shot. Not to mention that Tuna are fast and wouldn't stay still for a picture!

IMG_0127.jpg IMG_0133.jpg IMG_0141.jpg IMG_0142.jpg IMG_0147.jpg

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Nice pics--those penguins look like gossipy old women leaning across a fence! :D

Gambusia

AC Members
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
Do they still have a white-tip shark in the Outer Bay exhibits?

Lauren

Say hello to my lilttle friends
Aug 9, 2003
So Cal
Visit site
I saw that aquarium with my parents when I was about 6 months old. My parents were in front of one of the tanks and this guy behind them says, "Look at the shrimp!" my parents start looking for one, and can't find it. Again he says, "look! look at the shrimp!" my parents turn around and ask him where the shrimp is. He points to me :( I was small for a 6 month old, ya don't have to rub it in.

Walrus

Beatles fanatic
Jan 4, 2002
Missouri
Your pics make me wanna go back to the Monteray Bay area sooooo bad. Hands down its my favorite spot to vacation, golf isnt bad in the area either! ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store