PALDARIUM VIVARIUM I'M UNSURE BUT I THINK YOU'LL LIKE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
92 gallon corner tank ,lighting is and this eveyone always says is NO GOOD is Quartz hallogen. yes it is a little yellow but a picture is worth a thousand words. Eheim canister filter. plants include FOREGROUND-
Pogostemon helferi, Pellia,Dwarf sagitaria the bronze grass i do not know what it is if anyone knows please let me know.Mid ground nesea, rotala green, water sprite-wisteria.anubias petiet, baby tears,fissden. ph is kept at 6.8 -7.0 by Co2 injection. 10 bubbles per second due to the two foot drop with the waterfalls. Yes i know the more surface movement the less Co2 concentration or more injection is needed but the water fall is A HUGE part of my system, i have always gone against the norm and found a way to work things out. ALL the plants around the tank are feed from the water fall. i water nothing ever. all runnoff drops right back into the tank. 50-70% water change weekly. 8 agoo boos, 4 peacock digeons 3 flying fox 4 otto cats 2 simease algea eaters, 20 true red nose rummies 20 haliquin razboras countless ghost shrimp and ammano shrimp. two khulii loaches and a golden piscostomous . this should about cover it at a 1/4 th the price of a reef tank the old boring fresh water tank is making it's mark in the hobby.

fish tank 239.jpg 103.JPG DSC_0095.JPG Waterfall.jpg HPIM23602.JPG HPIM2519.JPG DSC_0006.JPG HPIM0991.JPG fish tank 236.jpg fish tank 222.jpg

Reactions: Itsadeepbluesea

Toirtis

Keeper of strange fishes
VERY nice indeed.

evepirate

May 22, 2007
Reno, NV
www.myspace.com
That is insanely gorgeous!

Wow.. just wow. Must have been a ton of well worth hard work!

*glares at her plastic plants* :p

aquariageek

I be an Aquarist!
Nov 22, 2006
Wow.

cindi

AC Members
Sep 30, 2006
Central Florida
That is the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen

Firebelly__girl

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
vivarium? Isnt that just called a fish tank =D =D
soo pretty!! Whats all that at the top for? I like that stuff though makes it like the tank is coming out onto the walls especially with the waterfall ;)

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Can I have one.

~_~

legendaryfrog

Tactical Refreshment Action
Nov 25, 2006
arlington heights - hoffman estates, IL
wow! it looks AMAZING!

definitely tank of the month material!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store