Petsmart Endler's Livebearers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CrustaceaCurtis

AC Members
Feb 17, 2012
North of Boston
Has anyone kept the Cobra Endler's Livebearers sold at PetSmart?

I've heard that they're actually guppy hybrids. I'm trying to track down some pure Endler's livebearers, especially the yellow jacket/tiger variety. I want to keep them with celestial pearl danios in a 20 gallon and eventually breed and sell them.

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
I have never seen any pure bred endlers at either Petsmart or Petco. You will probably have to find more of a specialty store or order them onl-line.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
i've only seen endlers at a petco/ petsmart once and i got him for free bc he wasnt meant to be there. i doubt petsmart would have pure endlers though.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I wouldn't trust a big box store to have pure endlers, there is just too much of a risk of contamination. Even if they're legit endlers and not a hybrid, then I'd worry about them being really inbred. Aquabid is probobly the best bet, or at an auction/club meeting

cpetrosky

AC Members
Jan 22, 2011
Mooresville NC
Real Name
Chris Petrosky
i have some black bars that i could sell if you want them. pm me if interested

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
Excuse my ignorance, but what are black bars. Do you have a picture??

cpetrosky

AC Members
Jan 22, 2011
Mooresville NC
Real Name
Chris Petrosky
im at school atm so i dont have any on me. just goggle "black bar endler" ive seen the ones your talking about at petsmart and they look like black bar enders guppy hybrids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store