Discus pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TNTDiscus

AC Members
Jan 3, 2012
I wanted to share some of my discus. Unfortunately I dont have many pics of my earlier discus except my 1st breeding pair. Discus keeping for me has come a long way in terms of care. Learn as you live right. I have had the fortune to aquire some nice perhaps not show quality fish along the way. :)
My 1st pair. I do miss this male alot.

My 1st shipment from Kenny Cheung who imports Forrest discus. Never regretted a single fish I bought from him and on my 5th shipment.

TNTDiscus

AC Members
Jan 3, 2012
More shipments they all blur together lol. Alot of them have grown so much so fast.

TNTDiscus

AC Members
Jan 3, 2012
This is one of the little girls when I 1st got her. She made alot of progress in a short time.

Couple days.

2 weeks later.

discuspaul

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada (Vancouver)
Real Name
Paul
Excellent looking discus, TNT !
Forrest discus are very hard to beat, aren't they ?
Wouldn't buy anything else but Forrest fish myself .
Guess that's why Kenny imports them, huh ?
Welcome to AC.

TNTDiscus

AC Members
Jan 3, 2012
Thanks Paul. :) And yes they are wish I would have found them years ago and buying from Kenny just sweetens the deal. Can't find a nicer guy anywere. Never had a seller before try and talk me out of buying a discus because he didn't think it was up to his standards. Just love the man. Won't go anywere else for discus...cept maybe Hans hmm. :)

tbonedeluxe

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Chicago,Il
Nice Discus pics. Love the stingray too.
Welcome to AC! Happy New Year to you and yours.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great looking discus!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store