jungle vals and amazon swords for free

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishyMatty

FishKiller
Jan 30, 2007
Milford,CT
I have some 18" jungle vals and a couple medium/large amazon swords that have out grown their welcome in my already way to planted tanks and they are free to anyone who wants them. I live in Milford,CT if you want them shipped just pay the shipping. I must warn the local weather is cold and unless you want to do priority overnight it probably isn't worth it and even then it's expensive! Well let me know.

fresh_newby

Resident Plant Freakshow
Mar 5, 2006
NYC
I am near you fishmatty and I have been shipping plants none stop, Priority 2 day with no plant death. SHipping is either 4.05 or if you have heavy/lg plants put it in a flat rate box for 8.10. Put the plants in a lg ziplock and exhale a little in the bag and close it. Also fill the extra space with some crumpled newspaper. Your plants should be fine :)

FishyMatty

FishKiller
Jan 30, 2007
Milford,CT
You know what I don't know how much shipping is but fresh_newby says It doesn't have to overnight so that would be cheaper.

fresh_newby

Resident Plant Freakshow
Mar 5, 2006
NYC
as I said...Shipping is either 4.05 or if you have heavy/lg plants put it in a flat rate box for 8.10. Put the plants in a lg ziplock and exhale a little in the bag and close it. Also fill the extra space with some crumpled newspaper. Your plants should be fine.
Piority USPS 2 days>>>

FishyMatty

FishKiller
Jan 30, 2007
Milford,CT
I'm sorry do to my schedule it is best for me to give them to someone who can come get them. I received 2 PM from 2 people one of which can come get them. Sorry to get any bodys hopes up.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
163 dollar speeding ticket and one flat tire later, still worth the trip! ;) thanks man. you have some TRULY awesome looking tanks. those discus are beautiful.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store