Replacement Part for Hagen-Fluval

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Costa

Registered Member
Mar 3, 2007
I am desparately seeking a single flow valve for a Hagen-Fluval 403 pump/filtration system. The 2 valves on my system are leaking and beyond repair. I've searched everywhere I can think of with no luck. No one seems to carry them or know where I can find them.

My only alternative seems to be purchasing a new system.

Any suggestions ?

liv2padl

cichlidophile
Oct 30, 2005
north carolina
i've got several ancient 404's ... anything on them useable to you? you can have them .. just pay for the shipping. describe what you mean by single flow valve and i'll take a look?

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Do you have the "Rim Adapter". It is the part that the hoses connect to and then the intake and outtake connect to it. It also has "in" and "out" printed on it. Only the older ones had this. I would like two of them and the output nozzel for them. Shipping to 76571.

liv2padl

cichlidophile
Oct 30, 2005
north carolina
we don't seem to be talking about the same filter? on my Fluval 404, the in and out puts are directly on the motor head pointing straight up. there's one 'valve' on each, by which one can stop the water flow.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
This might be a 403 part. It is not the part that goes into the canister itself, but the other end of the hoses. The part that goes on the tank.

Greg Costa

Registered Member
Mar 3, 2007
thanks much - here's a link to a photo. This is a photo of the small one for the 103/203 w/ 1/2"
I need the 303/403 w/ 5/8"

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store