LFS trip

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NewLuv4Fish

AC Members
Jun 18, 2005
I went to a certain popular LFS today (Not sure if we're allowed to use the actual names or not? If so I'll post it). I was very pleasantly surprised for the first time ever! There was great selection of fish, fish supplies and even turtle supplies (I have one and wanting to upgrade its tank soon and wanted to find some nifty accessories). I ended up buying some things at a different locally owned LFS though haha, but only because I went to the locally owned one first and had spent too much money by the time I got to this particular LFS. I hope next month when I have more money that I'm just as impressed!

NewLuv4Fish

AC Members
Jun 18, 2005
Well I don't know if the overall quality of it is good enough to post the info. in THAT post but I will say it was a Petsmart..can you believe it, I was actually impressed with Petsmart!

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
Mine in NJ is just OK. not the worst store around but there is certainly room for improvement.

Q

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
mines decent, good ammount of stuff/supplies occasionally a cool rarer or at least not as commonly seen fish. They dont have anything to do with saltwater though..... 8(

Jay

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store