F/S Driftwood/Java Moss

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

04cobratorchred

AC Members
Mar 8, 2005
I am selling 7 pieces of driftwood they have all been soaked in bleach water so they are ready to be dropped in your tank. I will ship these out to your door for 50 bucks and I will also add a sandwich bag of java moss. They are all around 20-23 inches long. If you would like more pics just let me know.

Picture 018.jpg java moss ab.jpg

04cobratorchred

AC Members
Mar 8, 2005
I will also add a sandwich bag of indian fern a very nice plant that can either be planted or float on top. So you get 7 pieces of DW and a sandwich bag of java moss and indain fern. first 50 takes it.

Bkman

AC Members
Jan 8, 2007
Iowa City, Iowa
can i get a size compare photo on the driftwood?
and corrrect me if im wrong, but wouldnt wood soaked in bleachwater be extremly bad to be just dropped in the tank? (I've heard your only supposed to boil it for awhile, want to make sure it wouldnt be bad for my tank..)

04cobratorchred

AC Members
Mar 8, 2005
Nope the bleach is fine i use a small amount of it in a ten gallon bucket with water, soak it for 20-30 mins to kill any thing in the wood. then after that i soak it in just plain water for a night or so. The tape shows 2 feet and then a large garden glove.

Picture 295.jpg Picture 294.jpg

DarkSoul

Mad Scientist
Mar 12, 2007
London, Ontario
LOL the dog in the last photo cracks me up

"heys whats going on..... can i be in the picture?"

04cobratorchred

AC Members
Mar 8, 2005
LOL the dog in the last photo cracks me up

"heys whats going on..... can i be in the picture?"
LOL yes he always has to be in the action.

OK now i will add 3 java ferns around 3inchs. So you get the 7 pieces of wood a bag of java moss, bag of indian fern, and 3 java fern plants to attach to your driftwood. first 50 tanks it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store