hobbyist

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shepherdchild

hobbyist
Mar 19, 2007
I live in Waco GA.
Hello everyone. I'm new here, so I just get started. I have r=aised in aquariums for a while, but I've never tried to raise Fancy Guppies before. This is something of a chore for me rightnow. When I got my first guppies all went well. I bought some more to go with them, added some stress coat to the water, added the fish. Suudenly it seelmed like, they began dying off one by one. First it was two preg. females that got stuck in plastic plant. I took the plants and dead fish out.., replaced with live plants, so far so good. Then one by one the others started dying, some had spots while others had both spots and begin bulging. So far have had two babies to live and one male and female. I took out half the water replaced it with fresh, added some more stress coat and ick out, and some aquarium salt, they seemed to perk up, but this morning one of the two females which was preg. died. I took iot outside to look close at her there were no spots and no swelling or growths, my ph level is 5 am thinking about taking my live plants out. Can anyone please help me here? I truly wat to raise Guppies they are just georgeous to me/ Thanks

ct-death

Fish & Visitors Smell in 3 Days...
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
Welcome to AC -- See ur 1st/2nd post??? ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store