long time lurker first time poster

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hosner5

Registered Member
Mar 16, 2007
Well we just recently put up our first fish tank. It was a Christmas present for the children. Its a 30 long, we started with 4 giant danio, 5 neon tetras, 2 snails, and 3 adf. All but one of my neons were the first to bite the dust. Everybody else seemed to do really well. Then my husband came home with 3 red clawed crabs. I have to say at first i was horrified but have since come to love these little creatures. I never really cared for the danio's and ended up giving them to my neighbor.
My brother gets so angry because apparently i dont do anything correctly when it comes to tank maintenence. But something must be working because everything in my tank (except the neon) has been breeding. I have baby snails, about 50 baby danio and just noticed last night one of my female crabs has eggs. I figure the frogs are next once they hit the right age lol.
Anyways.. i love this site and have learned alot from reading through here. :)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Please pay close attention to the tank maintenance threads. Your fish will love you for it!

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Welcome to the Forum!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name