HELP!! Clown fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bloo1987

AC Members
Jan 11, 2007
CA
Guys I need some emergency help. My two clowns dont seem so good. I go tthem yesterday and acclimated them and everything. They seem to be on the substrate alot. Like they swim, but alot and just stay in the same spot with each other. Any advice?

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
Yeah i dont know if this has anything to do with the clowns but i see that you have:

Scooter Blenny, Tomini Tang, Mandarin Goby, Purple Firefish, Pistol Shrimp, Diamond Goby, Copperband Butterfly, School of Coral Catfish, 2 True Percs, Vermiculated Angel, Flounder

All in that 55 Gallon tank. Or am i reading that wrong? If your trying to keep all these fish in that 55 gal the problem good simply be overcrowding.

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
I would do a water change just as a general measure. Also with that many fish they may be getting bullied, try re arangeing your rocks/decor and turning the lights out for a day or two if it is not a reef, if it is a reef just rearange so that teritories get broke up and maybe turn your lights off early and on late for a day or two.

Sorry just re-read your sig, so try the reef sugestion.

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
Your a tang which could grow to 6" with a copperband and a Singapore Angel as everything else in your 55. Im sorry but your tank is well over crowded.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store