Chat Session Wednesday 28th March @ 9:00pm US time ( 05:00am UK time 29th march )

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Hello All..

well, just want to thank everybody for the positive responses i have recieved for this session. Would of loved to of had a bigger contingent from the UK as this was ideally going to be tailored around them..However, i have had to go with the majority vote..

So, as it states in the title, this is when the session will be going ahead..

To give people ideas of some various time zones, here is a handfull...

1 - US Pacific time - 09:00pm (28th March)
2 - Central Time US & Cananda - 11.00 pm (28th March)
3 - United Kingdom 05.00am - (29th March) - Yes, i am confirmed as mad..
4 - Hong Kong and Perth - 12:00 midday (29th March)
5 - Brisbane - 02:00pm (29th March)
6 - Auckland - 04:00pm (29th March)

Topics of discussion

I do want this to be a little opened ended really so people can suggest topics that they would like to discuss as we go along..

How-ever, one topic that i would like to see us all discussing is the state of the coral reef's around the world, what people's percived impacts of marine fish keeping may have on the reefs, why people think they are declining, can us people, as marine keepers, do something to put life back in the Reefs?

I believe its a very contentious subject and something that does already, or will in the future, have a big impact on marine keeping as a hobby...

Like i said, i want this to be as open as possible, nothing fixed and it will go on till everyone is finished. I am going to take a copy of the chat session and post it back on the forum so people who could not get to the chat can still benefit from what people have talked about...

Any issues with any of the above, either post here or send me a PM..

Just want to get the point across that this will be my first chat session, so go easy on me...he he he...

I would also like people to give feedback after the session, here on the thread so i can gauge peoples responses, good or bad, with a view to doing a lot more of these in the future if members would like it..

Niko

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Nice! Sounds good Niko- hanging out chatting with fellow marine lovers.

Jonah2940

AC Members
Apr 14, 2006
UK
Will have a lot of explaining if I'm caught by the Mrs on my computer in the dark at 5am!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store