1 3/4 years in a 10 gallon reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ragc

AC Members
Dec 4, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I have not posted for a while.

I started this 10 gallon reef July 2005. This is what it looks like now. Lil'B, my yellowtailed blue damsel has been the only fish in it, and he has been in it from day one.

Once stabilized (about 8 months), I have had no problems keeping the coral thriving. I just returned from a 2 week vacation, leaving the topping off and feeding to the neighboor's kid - no deaths, no decline, no problems!

By the way, the occupants listed in my signature are out of date (have many more now!)

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
SWEET I cant wait till my nano matures!!

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!!! I would LOVE to see your tank at some more angles if you don't mind!! It's one of the nicest nanos I have seen in a while!!

Mar 29, 2007
wow lovely corals, and nice macro algae, it sure does give it a good mix of species.

ragc

AC Members
Dec 4, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Inside the pink Anthelia... probably not doing very well in the competition for light. I see the tip is alive, but no longer can see the rest. The Anthelia took off so fast it surrounded it before I could do anything (and it was doing soo well). This is the best photo I can take now:

When I have time I need to take some Anthelia out. I already harvested about 7 tree corals!

BTW, the green algae was a hitchiker...it appeared a year after the tank was set up!

ragc

AC Members
Dec 4, 2005
Atlanta, GA
MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!!! I would LOVE to see your tank at some more angles if you don't mind!! It's one of the nicest nanos I have seen in a while!!
I will...tomorrow if I can... Everything you see comes from small frags.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store